Every Friday afternoon this year all Transition Year students will be taking part in a varied programme of Outward Bound and PE activities. These include:
- Orienteering in Killiney Hill
- Rock climbing in Dalkey Quarry or 'The Wall' in Sandyford
- Kayaking session based in Dun Laoghaire Harbour
- Afternoon hill walks in Dublin and North Wicklow
- Initiative Tests (team building) based in school
- Hill walk and overnight camp in the Glendalough area* (on a Friday).
Pupils will sample the five activities below on a two/three week rotation.
- Jump Zone in Sandyford
- Golf in Woodbrook Golf Club, Bray
- General PE and Gym in school
- Gym (circuit training) in school