Online School Payment Facility
St Andrew's College has a facility to allow you to pay certain school expenses online with your debit or credit card. This means that you can pay school expenses conveniently and securely.
Information on how to register your account is contained below.
We would encourage all parents to avail themselves of this facility.
New Student’s Deposits & Registrations
· The first time you use the system you will be prompted to register and create a login email address and password. After that you will be able to logon using this email address and password.
· Once you have completed the registration process, please follow the instructions on the screen to select the appropriate items(s) to pay and then enter your card details when prompted.
· You will receive a receipt via email for every payment you make.
· From then on you can login to your account at any time and look at payments you have made and any instalments you have setup.
· All payments are processed using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology, which ensures the security of the transaction as it is being processed.
· All payments are processed by a PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliant payment processor, which ensures all card holder’s data is managed securely.
· Easy Payments Plus has updated its policies, processes and procedures to ensure that student data is held in a GDPR compliant manner.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the school.