All school rules apply with the following;
No eating or drinking.
- No game playing on the computers – they are for school related work only
- One person per computer
- Facebook and any other social networking sites are BANNED!! Any student caught using a social networking site will be reported to the computer department and their account will be disabled
- No Ipods or any other personal listening/music devices are to be used in the library. Those found using one will have it confiscated.
- Bags to be left outside the library
- All students must sign in
- All students, except 6th years, must have written permission from supervision to be in the library during class time. Ask the librarian for a permission slip.
- Any student caught breaking any of these rules will be sent from the library to supervision.