Skip to content ↓
St Andrew's College Dublin St Andrew's College Dublin

Nut Allergies

Please be vigilant

Please be aware that we have several students in school who suffer from severe nut allergies. It is, therefore essential that all students refrain from eating any nuts or nut products while in school.

Even if students eat nuts away from the presence of a nut allergy sufferer, their breath and hands will retain traces of them for several hours and should they come into contact with a sufferer some hours later they could still trigger a reaction.

Such reactions can be serious and every effort needs to be made to avoid them. Your cooperation is necessary and appreciated.